- You cannot add "Kangding Ray — Predawn Qualia — ara" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
a1. Mouvement Perpetuel – Sexual Mouvement
b1. Mouvement Perpetuel – No Sound Effect
b2. Mouvement Perpetuel – Coop 8 AM
Nathan Micay is pleased to present the next re-issue on Eternal Schvitz: Mouvement Perpetuel – Sexuel Mouvement, three incredible dance cuts written by Jerome ‘Pacman’ Elia. Originally released on Obsession Music in 1997, the A-side went on to become a cult favourite after appearing on Sasha & Digweed’s North Exposure Expeditions mix in 1999. Since then, copies of the original 12-inch record have sold for astronomical sums. Now, over 20 years later, this gem is lovingly restored and available to a new generation of DJ’s and music lovers.
As always, Schvitz gives back. From any profits raised, 60% of the cut to the artists and ensuring their credits are front and centre. The remaining 40% of profits will go to aequa, a Berlin-based collective with a focus on empowerment of women, trans and non- binary folks through gatherings for interpersonal exchange. Schvitz is Love. Schvitz is Communal.