A1. Five Hour Flight Into The Light
A2. Song For A Drummer
A3. Hello There
B1. Cirkus Malcolm
B2. Every Little Dream
B3. Into The Wild
C1. High Street
C2. Should Have Been Somebody By Now
C3. Green Crystal Rain On A Star
C4. Something In The Making (Part I)
D1. Just Another Sleepless Night In The Dark
D2. Every Little Dream Reprise
D3. Lost My Train Of Thought
D4. Outro Poem
• Norwegian indie pop sensation Team Me celebrates their 10 year anniversary and kicks off album campaign with the single “Song For A Drummer” October 29th 2021. Album “Something In The Making” to be released March 11th 2022.
• The two previous singles have gotten attention in outlets such as NME, CLASH and Notion as well as great radio support at Indie channels in France, Germany, Italy and Netherlands.
France: Collins la Radio, Cascogne FM, RVVS 96.2
Germany: Ego FM, Radio UNiCC
Italy: Radio Mach5, Rai Radio 2 Indie
Netherlands: Haarlem 105, NPO 3Fm Alternative
• Mixed by Grammy-award winning producer/mixer Darrell Thorp (Foo Fighters, Radiohead, Beck) and mastered by Emily Lazar (David Bowie, Björk, Coldplay, Haim) the new album is their first for 7 years, following their critically acclaimed and Norwegian Grammy-winning debut album To the Treetops! (2011) and its follow up Blind as Night (2014).
• Team Me is the project of the Norwegian singer/songwriter Marius Drogsås Hagen, who has experienced international success and attention for his alternative pop universe. “Something in the Making” follows the critically acclaimed “To The Treetops” (2011) and “Blind as Night” (2014). The debut album gained wide international acclaim and became the best selling indie record of the year in Japan and received a Norwegian Grammy.
Warmth Agency is hired in the UK to do press (UK)
Propeller Creative will see through one – two radio campaigns across Europe.
SELECTION OF PRESS HIGHLIGHTS
• “What I found interesting about Team Me is that their melodies have a Scandinavian sound, but still express a sort of Arcade Fire-greatness, although with an even more available soundscape. I would describe them as Arcade Fires’ pop-child… Or maybe the rugrat of Arcade Fire!” – Jin Sugiyama, Crossbeat Magazine
• “Team Me released their debut album in February, which became a huge hit and has been highly acclaimed from all sides. It’s a must-see how the Scandinavian dreamy atmosphere and lyrical sounds are reproduced live.” – Skream, 2012
• “[…] The glittering sound that is synonymous with the band is alive and well. It is a masterpiece that will captivate everyone.” – Skream, 2014: (Review of “Blind as Night”)
• “Team Me’s sunny sound is not without clouds, enhancing an already sumptuous package.” – Q Magazine
• “Blind As Night is an intriguing slab of icy, Kate Bush-esque, string-stalked prog pop, but The All Time High
is the euphoric killer, resembling The Polyphonic Spree base-jumping off an erupting Krakatoa.” – NME
• “A highly accomplished main stage proposition. Undeniably addictive.” – The Line Of Best Fit
• “…an epic, Arcade Fire feel – with some added pop nous sprinkled on top” – CLASH
• “Song For A Drummer”, which is released October 29th, is the first single of the band’s third studio album “Something In The Making”. Team Me has joined forces with director and photo artist Ingeborg Løvlie on the album campaign, which will be executed from October 2021 until the album release in March 2022.
• The album campaign deals with mental health issues and how exploring your inner child can be a way to maintain and nourish good mental health. The campaign is an audiovisual story about mental health, about chasing the carefreeness of childhood and also accepting the unfairness of life.
• With the hashtag #BeAChild, the audience is invited to re-discover the small wonders of life and our immediate environment. The audiovisual story about curiosity and discoveries connected to childhood will be told from the perspective of a 10 year old boy.
• Team Me toured massively the first half of the 2010s, visiting Europe, North America and Japan, before taking an extended break from the project.
• Team Me made their comeback as a band in 2019 with the single “Blurry Precise”. Their comeback attracted attention from the likes of DORK, Indie Native, PAPER, NME Japan as well as across the blogosphere in Asia. Success has also been mirrored at radio, receiving playlistings across Europe including KissFM (ICE) and NRK P3 (NO), and support across Norway and Germany with playlistings at eight stations including Radio Q, EgoFM and FluxFM.
• Team Me have earned a number of awards across their catalogue, including Norwegian Grammy Awards (Spellemannprisen), The Game Awards, and multiple Independent Music Awards.
• New music joins Team Me’s acclaimed catalogue – “To The Treetops!” (2011) and “Blind As Night” (2014) – receiving international praise from the likes of The Guardian, NME, Q Magazine, The Sunday Times, The Line of Best Fit and more, as well support at UK radio at 6Music and Radio 1.
• Live highlights include SXSW (US), Latitude Festival, The Great Escape (UK), Roskilde Festival (DK), Reeperbahn, Haldern Pop (DE) and Norway’s renowned Øyafestivalen. The band have also embarked on several international tours with UK heavyweights The Wombats.