After making waves and receiving coverage from a wide range of outlets such as Complex and Coindesk for being the first artist in history to accept a $1M advance in Bitcoin, Money Man drops off the aptly titled crypto-inspired album, Blockchain. The album coincides with the release of his first NFT which saw fans clamoring to snatch up the limited amount of tokens available to mint within a matter of days. Money Man flexes his knowledge of cryptocurrency and financial gains across 13 tracks, enlisting help from Moneybagg Yo, Jackboy, & Yung Bleu as we see his star power headed to the moon.
– Money Man recently partnered with CashApp to become the first artist to accept a $1M advance in Bitcoin, which was covered by various media outlets such as Complex and Billboard, as well as various financial outlets such as Yahoo Finance and Coindesk
– The move also trended on Twitter and garnered praise from artists such as Meek Mill
– The album landed several Spotify, Apple Music & YouTube Playlist placements and covers, and was featured on the main page on Apple Music for New Music & Best New Songs
– Large outdoor campaigns in NY, ATL, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, & LA
– Launched a Blockchain NFT in tandem with the album release and sold out at 500 units minted
– The music video for LLC has amassed over 19M views in the first 9 days of release
- 10.80 €
“Kaos” company sleeve, not sealed at the factory.
- 11.40 €
KAOS label disco sleeve, not sealed at the factory.
- 11.70 €